One important part of marketing is keeping it up to date, engaging, and dynamic. In today’s fast paced world, it is all too easy to fall into a regular marketing routine. But rather than fall into a rut, it is very important to keep your message changing for your customers. Successful agents and brokers should make it a priority to renew their marketing periodically to keep a steady stream of hot leads coming in. This issue of Blueprint provides you with tips to keep your marketing “fresh.”
In this issue:
- Featured Article: Good Marketing Habits to Start this Summer
- There’s Always Something New at iHOUSE
- iHOUSE Tips and Tricks – NEW!
- iHOUSE Blueprint Monthly Poll: “Freshening Up” our Monthly Newsletter
New Version of Spotlight Single Property WebsitesHave you experienced the selling power of our Spotlight Single Property websites? If not, now is the time! New this month, Spotlight debuts an advanced set of add-on and integrated features to make your listing presentation even more compelling. Advanced Add-On Features include:
- Click-To-Talk Instant Connect – website visitors can simply click a button to connect your phone and theirs instantly, while the lead is hot!
- Personalized sign riders displaying the property’s live Spotlight website address for the low price of $19.98 (includes shipping).
- Improved photo gallery layout
- Comprehensive best-in-class traffic analyzer
- A “SOLD” corner banner to place on sold listing websites
- Increased integration for Spotlight/iHOUSE users
New Upgrade – iHOUSE Webmail EnhancementsiHOUSE Webmail has a new look and new functionality! The features enhance the appearance as well as the performance of iHOUSE Webmail and are available to ALL iHOUSE customers at no additional cost. Webmail users can now enjoy:
- The ability to report spam with a simple button (like Hotmail or Yahoo!)
- Customizable Auto-Responders
- Increased speed
- Writing compelling website content
- Get more exposure for your listings
- Listing Language – Choose the Words that Close the Deal!
- Strengthening your follow-up