One of the common challenges in today’s real estate market is finding new and innovative ways to get a listing “out there” in front of buyers. Today’s tech-savvy buyers and sellers have come to expect a marketing plan with many effective tools. The following article details some ways to update your traditional marketing methods to include new, property-centered technology.
- Traditional method: Just posting your listings on your website.
- For Maximum Listing Exposure try: Post your listings in several different locations on the web. According to a 2006 comScore Study, the popularity of online classifieds has increased nearly 50% in one year with Craigslist.org as the main front-runner in the category. For more details on this study click here. If you are a current iHOUSE customer, take advantage or our NO COST listing submissions to GoogleBase™, Yahoo!™ Classifieds, Oodle and Trulia.
- Traditional Method: Classified ads are a tried and true way to tell homebuyers about a listing.
- For Maximum Listing Exposure: Update these avenues with a single listing website! A single property website allows all of the pictures and property information about a listing to be found at a single, easy to market website address. Save money on ad space by listing the URL rather than a lengthy property description. To see a sample of a Spotlight™ website, the single property website offering from iHOUSE, visit www.321SpotlightSteet.com.
- Traditional Method: A yard sign with property fliers
- For Maximum Listing Exposure: Make your standard yard sign a 24/7 lead generator with a toll-free listing hotline. With a listing hotline, such as iHOUSE ConnecTel™ interested homebuyers can call in day or night and hear pertinent listing details. Most real estate listing hotlines can capture the phone number of the caller so you can follow up later.
- Traditional Method: Send bulk mailings to a group or neighborhood
- For Maximum Listing Exposure: Save on printing and mailing costs and instantly convert your listings into attractive email flyers with multiple photos, and your branded contact information using a product such as iHOUSE MarketReach.