Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your iHOUSE Office Account Administration page and click the Lead Tracker button on the left side.
2. Choose: Settings
3. This will take you to the page that describes the Round Robin features in some detail. For now, check the box at the bottom that says: Automatically Assign Leads to Agents by Round Robin
4. Next click: Save Settings
5. Go to the top of the screen and first click: Edit
6. Next click: Agents
7. Assuming you’ve already added your agents to your office site, go down the list and for each agent , clicking first Edit. Then scroll to the bottom of that page and make sure Automatically assign leads to this agent. Add their email address.
8. Be sure you click : Save this agent
You’ll be returned to the list of agents.
9. Repeat this until you’ve added in all the agents you want to receive leads from your office site automatically.
The agent at the top will receive the first lead that comes to your office site; the next in the list will receive the second, and so on.
The result is the leads that come through your Office website are evenly and fairly distributed to each agent on the list in automatic rotation. You can certainly see the advantage in that.
What’s the biggest advantage you can see to the Round Robin lead distribution feature?
Before Anne Wayman became a writer she sold real estate in Southern California. She worked with her father who learned the business from his father. Not surprisingly she learned a few things along the way. Since then, she has been freelance writing for over 30 years – she is a grandmother, loves cats and writes about a wide variety of topics including real estate.