Release Notes – 2017.01.12 January 12, 2017
- Turn off Registration Welcome Message
Added the ability to disable the automated “welcome” email that is sent when a client registers.
- Search Restriction Handling For New MLS
When an agent switches to a new MLS, search restrictions associated with the old MLS would remain, but they would be invisible to the end user. This problem can now be easily addressed by customer support when it arises.
- File manager doesn’t support 100,000+ images
When importing an excessive number of images from another website, the file manager would become overloaded. To avoid this issue, the file manager now only loads the first 5000 files it finds, and notifies the agent that more files exist.
- Saved Search for Client didn’t use default sort order set in Settings
When creating a new saved search for a client via the client database in the administrator menu, the default sort order set in Settings > Listing Display was not being respected. This has been fixed.
- MLS selection by name for Test Drives
For some agents, their zip code of residence is further away from their MLS than is supported by our MLS lookup tool (50 miles). We added an option for an MLS to be chosen by name if one is not found via the zip code search.
- Listing Status Error On Save
When editing a listing, the listing status was sometimes switched to inactive when it shouldn’t be. This has been fixed.
- Map search issues
Several map search bugs have been fixed.
- Lead notification email links, and login handling
Our system will now try to remember where you were going before you were forced to log in, and redirect you there after you have logged in. We have added a “Click here to view your new lead” link to the lead notification email. Click that link to go directly to the LeadTracker page for the new lead if you are already logged in. If you are not logged in, you will be taken to that page immediately after logging in.
- Handling listings without photos
1) The “show listings with photos first” sort option has been removed because it introduced problems with search result ordering.
2) For agents who don’t like to see listings without photos, there is a new Search Restriction in the administrator menu (Settings -> Search Restrictions) which will hide listings from search results when they have no photos.
- Handling Featured Listing status changes
We are now displaying sold and pending status for featured listings as necessary when that information is made available in the IDX data feed.
- Duplicate open houses
When manually editing open houses, duplicates were inserted into the list on the page. This has been fixed.
- MLS Form Submits Prematurely On “Enter”
During the Test Drive signup process for Elite, if you hit the return key while the zip code field was active, the form would submit before the user chose an MLS. This has been fixed – you have to leave the zip code field before the return key will submit the form.
- IDXPro LeadTracker Bug
Client names were not saving properly in the LeadTracker interface due to a bug inside the Admin controller. This has been fixed.
- Registration Form Email Label
The default label on the Email field in the registration form is now “Email (Used for Login Purposes)”. This only affects new accounts.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.