Updates / Bug Fixes
- “Request More Info” Form picking up multiple property addresses
When there is a Featured Listings widget on the listing details page, submitting a form that refers to the listing also picks up the addresses of the listings in the widget. This has been fixed.
- 500 error going from listing manager to website
In certain circumstances, the move from the Listing Manager to view a listing failed, resulting in a 500 error. This problem has been resolved.
- Office Agents unable to edit client Housetracks
Agents without websites, when logged into the main Office website, were unable to edit saved searches or configure HouseTracks for their clients. The link didn’t work. This issue has been fixed.
- Sold Data Handling – Listing Status and Display Status
– Closed/Sold listings no longer appear in HouseTrack emails
– Sold listings never get the “New” flag
– Sold listings will be pre-populated with sold date and sold price when that data is provided
- Agent Profile listing display
Closed and pending listings no longer appear on individual agent profile pages.
- Registration Welcome Email Opt Out Not Working
The option to disable the automated “welcome” emails for new leads was not working. This is now fixed.
- Suppressing listings without images not working in widgets
Widgets were not observing the flag that tells searches to ignore listings without images. That is fixed now.
- Incorrect Listing Display Status
The Display Status was being calculated incorrectly for listings that weren’t active. This has been fixed.
- IDXPRo Contact Form Formatting
IDXPro contact form popup was looking crowded. Padding has been added.
- Footer Link Widget
A deprecated “footer link” widget was unintentionally left in the master templates for new accounts. This widget has been removed from the master templates, and the widget has been removed from affected websites.
- Sold Listings
The “sold” banner was not appearing on the images for sold listings, only for “closed” listings. This has been fixed.
- Agent syndication shows wrong “provided by” agent
We now show the proper “listing agent” for office listings in syndication feeds to Zillow and Trulia. These are mapped from the “Agents” section of office accounts. If there is no assigned agent, then the office information is used as usual.
- Map widget has incorrect listing details
The Map Search widget was generating incomplete urls in the map display boxes, which caused the incorrect Listing Detail view to come up. This is fixed.
- Advanced search bug
Saved Search Pages with Omnibox-based locations were not coming up correctly when “modify search” clicked. This has been fixed by the Advanced Search page recognizing and using the Omnibox when necessary.
- Custom Feature Field Labels For Saved Search
Custom fields in the Edit Save Search interface were incorrectly using the internal field name instead of the Custom Field label. This has been fixed.
- Default Map Zoom not Saving to Map Search Page
Admin menu map zoom setting was not being applied on the map search page. This has been fixed.
- Map widget broken for Sample MLS
The map widget on the map search page was not displayed properly for a sample MLS that did not have any latitude and longitude coordinates. This has been fixed.
- Welcome Video Automatically Plays on Completion of Testdrive
A welcome video automatically plays when the Test Drive creation process is complete.