Release Notes – 2017.06.01 June 1, 2017
- Sold Listing Display Settings
Some cleanup/simplification has been made for presentation of sold listing data. The settings for “hide sold price for featured listings” and “hide sold date for featured listings” have been removed. The sold price and date will always be shown if they are available.
- TurboLeads: Reminder/Overdue Settings
It is now possible to disable task reminders and lead/task overdue notifications. (Previously you could only set a time duration and a number greater than or equal to one)
- TurboLeads: Contacts filtering
The Contacts page now has a simple filtering and sorting menu that slides out from the right hand side. You can access it by tapping the filter icon at the upper right hand corner of the nav bar.
Updates / Bug Fixes
- TurboLeads: Lead capturing
Under the hood, we’re using a webhook call instead of email forwarding to send Elite leads into TurboLeads. This method should be faster and more reliable.
- Listing Display Tweaks
Some MLSs require us to give credit to the agent/brokerage representing the buyer in addition to the listing agent/brokerage representing the seller. This information now shows as part of the “courtesy of” disclaimer.
- Domain Name pricing
Domain registration fees for Elite will be raised to $15/year (from $10). This applies to all new domain registrations for Elite accounts, starting from this release. Previously existing domain registrations will be “grandfathered” at the original price, while new domain registrations will have the new price, even when adding a new domain to an existing account. Migrations from Classic will still be charged $25/year.
- No listings showing up in map search
When an agent sets a default map location, a bug sometimes caused the map to show no listings. This has been fixed.
- QuickSearch view All Areas not respecting Search Restrictions
The ability to view all areas in Quick Search was not respecting Area Restrictions from the administrator menu. This has been fixed.
- Required field explanation missing on Contact forms
For modal forms that contain required fields, there was no explanation of the meaning of the asterisk. We have added a note to the bottom of the form that tells the user that the asterisk means the field is required.
- Listing Status for Flyers
To comply with an MLS request, we updated the Listing Flyers to use the Listing Status value instead of Display Status.
- Added logging for custom form edits
Precipitated by a customer claim that form inputs had changed without cause. Logging is now in place so we can investigate if this comes up again.
- Improve LeadTracker Note Formatting
When forms are submitted, a copy of the agent notification message is added as a note in LeadTracker for the EndUser who submitted the form. Recent changes to email formatting created problems for this case, so when available, the notes will now use the text version of the message instead of the default HTML version
- Add explicit logging when a password is reset
Previously there was only a generic “agent saved” event logged. Improved logging will help us identify problems as they arise.
- Various password security tweaks
Additional tweaks and adjustments to smooth out the transition to better password security:
– Recently activated websites with weak or auto-generated passwords will now be forced to reset their passwords when attempting to log in.
– The verify email message contains a link to our interface, trading a measure of security for increased convenience.
– The activate process properly sets a password reset required flag
- Changed “Add Client” registration behavior
The Admin Menu “Add Client” tool allowed the agent to preregister endusers by choosing a password for the user. In keeping with our increased password security standards, this feature has been replaced with an option to invite the enduser to register via email.
- Client activity report access for Express Agents under Pro office accounts
The client activity report was not working for express child accounts because of an incorrect permissions check. This has been fixed.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.