- AMP for featured Listings
Google’s AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) technology has been expanded to featured listing pages in addition to saved search pages.
- New default LeadTracker client statuses
Default statuses in the LeadTracker interface have been revised for better parity with the TurboLeads mobile application
- Testimonial Widget in single column
The testimonials widget has been revised for greater flexibility, and can now be added to a narrow column of your iHOUSE Elite website.
- AMP for marketing website blog
The iHOUSEweb blog now utilizes Google AMP technology for faster load times and an improved mobile browsing experience
- Office Agent login via iHOUSEweb.com
Office agents were unable to log in via the login portal at iHOUSEweb.com. They could only log in via the office website’s admin menu link. This problem has been fixed.
- Linked accounts formatting
The “linked accounts” section of the iHOUSE Elite admin menu had some formatting/styling issues. These problems have been fixed.