Release Notes – 2017.09.07

New Features

  • Import Phone Numbers To Mail Chimp We have added the ability to sync phone numbers from the LeadTracker client database to MailChimp, where previously it only worked in the other direction
  • LeadTracker note for register invite When a LeadTracker client is invited to register, a time-stamped note is added so the Admin has a record of the event

Updates

  • New agent roster views New agent roster layouts for offices have been checked in behind a beta flag, to be made available to customers in a future release.
  • Lot size display in square feet Residential properties that have a lot size less than .25 acres (1/4 acre) will now show in ‘sq. ft’ instead.

Bug Fixes

  • Cached AMP Page Problems Admins who update their contact information expect the updated info to be reflected on their AMP pages, but in some cases the old information was cached. This issue has been fixed.
  • Error making manual listings Recent performance upgrades to listing feature management created issues saving manual listings. This has been corrected.
  • Agent Roster photo upload error The photo upload option within the agent roster was broken by some recent updates. This has been fixed.
  • Same email for two accounts Errors occurred in rare cases when attempting to create a new account with an email that was already in use with another account. This has been fixed.
  • Listing feature reordering not working When editing a manual listing, there is an option to change the ordering of the listing’s features, but these changes were not being saved properly. This problem has been fixed.
  • Listing still has old photo as og image When changing or adding new photos for a listing manually, the “OG image” that is used for social media sharing was not updated properly. This is fixed.
  • Map Search Polygon Graphics Map shading outside of the polygon area was too light to be visible when using “satellite” mode. This has been fixed.
  • Legacy drip email macro A macro for our legacy drip email system was not building hyperlinks properly in the content of the email. This has been fixed.
  • Child Account Font Styling Engine bug Child accounts copied from an office using a custom color palette were not inheriting the correct font styles. This has been corrected.
  • Mailchimp contact sync stalled The Mailchimp import process was failing when the data included invalid phone numbers. This has been fixed.
  • Meta tags not saving The meta tags screen in the Admin menu was not saving properly. This is now fixed.
  • Pagination broken on agent listing pages When viewing listings associated with an Office agent, the first page of listings results loaded properly, but attempts to load additional pages threw an error message. This has been fixed.
  • Error enabling IDX for child accounts An error message was being shown when office administrators enabled IDX for their agent websites, even though the IDX was being enabled properly. The error has been resolved.
  • Partial agent search issue When searching for an agent on an office website roster page, partial name strings were not returning the expected results (e.g. searching for “Bob” did not return all agents named Bob). This problem has been fixed.
  • AMP pages turned off by default We have fixed an issue that was causing new accounts to have Google AMP pages disabled by default.
  • Unable to add Tags in LeadTracker A bug was preventing Adminsitrators from adding new tags for clients in the LeadTracker interface. This is fixed.
  • Blog Comment Moderation With blog comment moderation enabled, blog comments were not being saved. This has been fixed.
  • Styling Engine font errors In rare cases, custom fonts selected via the styling engine were not being applied properly. This is fixed.
  • Login Errors for Office Agents A redirect issue for office agents with no account prevented them from logging into the office account’s administrator menu. This is fixed.
  • Problems adding MX records When adding custom MX records via the iHOUSEweb administrator menu, records would not saved properly if a priority number was included. This problem has been fixed.
  • Enduser Registration Email link The link being included in the enduser registration email was being built with an incorrect domain name when an account didn’t have it’s own domain. This has been corrected.