Release Notes – 2017.10.19 October 19, 2017
- Synchronize users between Elite and TurboLeads
Upon the release of TurboLeads and the enabling of a beta flag, the following will happen:
– TurboLeads will now use Keycloak for authentication.
– Users should be kept in sync between Elite and TurboLeads.
– Agent (profiles) created on office accounts should also create users. This should be functional for the purposes of authentication and user profile management, but tools for lead assignment, etc, are not yet present in TurboLeads.
– TurboLeads accounts are now provisioned as soon as an account is created (or the first time an agent/user is saved for existing Elite accounts without paired TurboLeads accounts). This means immediately after creating a testdrive you should be able to find a configured TurboLeads link in the control panel for that account.
- NM-CUSTOM IDX logo
NM-CUSTOM’s IDX logo has been updated. Additional requests regarding positioning and usage of this MLS’s logo might be coming soon.
- Replaced classic banner images
Replaced unlicensed images from our banner image database with newer licensed images
- Reactivation form validation
When reactivating some accounts, they have passwords that no longer meet our security requirements. The form posts but fails without any error message. To address this problem, we added a form validation error message for this so that you can tell why the post failed and we made it so the fields of the form get filled back in upon the failure case (there are a number of fields here like Notes that are a pain to type back in again).
- Error selecting “Other” MLS on account signup
Corrected an error that occurred when doing a direct signup with no MLS selected.
- Wrong agent listings in listing manager
Featured listing auto update records were damaged by MLS changes, and were manually removed. Additional requests of this nature might call for the creation of customer service tools.
- Drip Email Formatting Issues
Test drive drip emails were poorly formatted on some mobile devices – text was running off the side of the screen. This problem has been fixed
- Registration and other form errors
Recent IT and development work created a situation where database corruption was likely in production causing problems with forms. Various accounts that reported such issues were manually fixed.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.