Release Notes – 2018.01.25 January 25, 2018
- TurboLeads desktop is ready for AgentPro packages!
Any new websites that get created (agent package only) will get the new TurboLeads CRM instead of our legacy LeadTracker CRM
- Email and phone verification on Elite side
Phone and email verification tools are now available on the profile screen in the account app view.
- Edit TurboLeads user time zone from Elite profile
Agent profiles with the ability to login now have editable timezones, which synchronize for use on TurboLeads.
- TL: apps links in main nav (desktop only)
Menu links have been cleaned up and relocated both in TurboLeads and Elite.
- Leadtracker notes recording wrong timezone
Once users are migrated to TurboLeads, their timezone settings will affect the presentation of timestamps for contact events.
- Can’t remove agent
Allow user level agent_directory with another owner elite account to be deleted. Currently, it prevents this.
- Double Notifications for new leads
Double notifications should no longer be sent to TurboLeads users when endusers register.
- Account phone number issues
Agent directory phone numbers weren’t being initialized upon account creation.
- Stage testing:unable to send verify phone link from admin menu
Phone verification SMS messages were failing when a TurboLeads app phone wasn’t provisioned for an account yet. This has been fixed.
- Can’t edit profile
A reference to a deprecated user object property was removed.
- Stage Testing: Email Signature is Plaintext Only
Recent restructuring of the agent profile edit screen prevented ckeditor from being properly initialized in certain circumstances.
- Droid not getting push notifications
User entries where manually fixed in the database to correct for issues caused by a previous bug.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.