- TurboLeads for Offices
Any new Office package accounts going forward will start with TurboLeads instead of LeadTracker
- There is one TurboLeads account for the entire office
- Every agent gets their own user on that account with their own login, dashboard, and mobile app access.
- Even agents that don’t have a website can use TurboLeads.
- All the same LeadTracker functionality is available including Round Robin auto lead assignment, notifications, etc.
- Mailchimp integration can be setup once for the entire office account to use, or individually for those users that want to do their own.
- Client Activity in TurboLeads contact details
TurboLeads will now collect and display listing view and listing search events for all registered contacts
- Display all collected contact info in TurboLeads
Custom registration form content should now be appropriately collected and displayed on client details pages in TurboLeads.
- Initial Search Criteria in Lead Notification Emails
TurboLeads form submission notifications will now also include most recent search details whenever available.
- Round Robin Lead Assignment Not Working
Accounts migrated to TurboLeads should no longer manage lead assignment on the Elite side.
- Office: turning off round robin makes all leads unassigned
All TurboLeads migration checks should now check parent value as well, and remote settings checks should reference parent values for child accounts.
- Wrong profile showing on Turboleads
Account user records manually corrected to fix TurboLeads ownership.
- Error using account switcher as child agent
A small issue in authentication management created 500 error for certain contexts switches as a non-owner user. This is fixed.
- 500 Error When trying to create agent profile
Agents screen was throwing a 500 error trying to build initials when an agent was missing a first/last name. This has been fixed.