- Admin Menu Nav Scrollbars
Fixed the scrollbar in the navigation drawer of the Admin Menu so that it is more visible and shows more readily when expanding nav groups like Settings.
- TurboLeads Phone Number Clarified
Improved the language / explanation for the Twilio phone number in TurboLeads settings to avoid customer confusion.
- Increased Adoption of TurboLeads CRM
We have migrated about 77% of our Elite Agent Pro website accounts to our new TurboLeads CRM
- Has housetrack filter is broken
Data integration points have been updated to implement a more effective “has house tracks” filter for TurboLeads.
- Password showing in registration notice
Passwords will now be removed from custom form field lists before sending activity data to TurboLeads.
- 500 error on adding new agents
Recent TurboLeads integration changes broke the add agent interface. This has been fixed.
- Update account information
TurboLeads user data manually cleaned up to allow email change.
- Editing child site profile hides the profile
Fixed issues with saving accepts leads and visibility settings for agent profiles.
- 500 error on reactivating account
Agent user manually updated to allow working with deactivated account.
- Unable to reactivate child site
Agent user record manually updated to allow working with deactivated account.