- Blog post drip publishing
There is a new option to “Automate Publish Blog Posts” for our stock blog content. This will restructure the publish dates of the Buyer/Seller Article type blog posts. It leaves about a dozen posts published as a base – making sure that there are one or two in every category. The other ~40 posts get their publish dates set to future dates – at weekly intervals.Assuming that Facebook auto-posting is turned on, when these scheduled posts get published in the future, it will trigger a corresponding social media share of the article.
- Stop capturing leads from unknown callers
We’re going to turn off the TurboLeads setting to capture leads from inbound calls/texts since the vast majority of them are not legitimate real estate leads.
- Upcoming modal registration and login
We’re currently testing versions of modal and password-less login/registration forms which are set to release in the near future.
- TurboLeads not saving HouseTrack searches
Manually fixed contact website user linkage.
- Housetrack filter on contact database not working correctly
Contact data regarding HouseTrack emails has been resynchronized with TurboLeads.
- Can’t view Saved Listings in Turboleads without Admin login
Improve user experience of linking out to saved listings and searches from TurboLeads details pages.
- TurboLeads hyperlinks not working on yahoo mail
Contact links in TurboLeads contact emails will now be properly wrapped in anchor tags.
- Can’t save styler tool changes
An issue with a server rebuild temporarily created issues with style customization tools.
- Misspelling of “listing” in TL notification email
A typo was corrected in the TurboLeads listing saved notification.
- Agents not getting assignment emails
Until a proper user invitation system is implemented, TurboLeads will no longer require email verification to send email notifications about lead activity.
- “Oops” error on info form submission
Legacy MailChimp code was created issues for some users trying to submit contact forms from listings. This code has been removed.
- Agents removed from lead assignment still getting leads
Manually fixed agent user stack.
- Hyperlink button not working
Fixed an error loading form data for CKeditor’s link data in certain use cases.