Release Notes – 2018.06.14 June 14, 2018
- Modal Registration Form
Current development is focused on improving website conversion (website traffic into leads). One of the main initiatives here is creating a “modal” or popup version of our registration form. This is a better user experience because you don’t leave the page you were trying to view — you can see the content there under the form teasing you. You either complete the form or in some cases dismiss it to access the content beneath. We’re releasing these registration form changes today:
- Any time we prompt for registration and any links from the website to the login and register forms will open the modal version of the forms. No changes will be made to any of the registration form inputs. Same exact forms and fields, just modal instead of page. The page versions will still exist just in case there are any external links or bookmarks that reference them.
- Option available for “don’t require a password”
checked by default for new customers (created mid May and forward)
left unchanged for existing customers
- TurboLeads, Line break/space missing in Email Macro
Fixed spacing in registration macro for TurboLeads emails.
- Twilio Phone number ‘not working’
Updated the description for the capture leads from unknown callers setting to avoid this confusion.
- Bellsouth email not recognized by TL IMAP integration
TurboLeads IMAP integration should now properly support various AT&T email addresses.
- QA: Modal email focus enter key behavior
Fixed the handling of the enter key on new beta simple registration forms.
- QA: follow-up form name unnecessary for social
Modal forms will now prepopulate name and email values when an authenticated website user exists.
- Change office admin profile
Manually updated agent user stack to change owner profile.
- QA: follow-up form “cancel” behavior
Hitting cancel on a modal registration followup form should now properly reload the current view to refresh authentication states.
- QA: clicking save listing icon opens simple reg as page
Save listing buttons should now properly open registration forms on modal windows when the feature is enabled.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.