Release Notes – 2018.09.06 September 6, 2018
- Turboleads notification bundling
We’ve combined the notification for “new lead” and “form submission” when the form submission resulted in a new lead.
- Feature Request – Improved Agent Roster Ordering
Newly added agents should now appear at the bottom rather than the top of manually sorted roster pages that contain them.
- User activity for leads without email/phone
TurboLeads will now record and report on activity from users who submit forms that don’t include or require phone numbers or email addresses.
- Open houses stopped showing at start time
Searching for listings with scheduled open houses will now search based on end time rather than start time.
- Can’t modal link quick registration form
Added modal login link option and fixed invalid (undefined) hrefs for “page in your site” links in ckeditor when editing pages.
- Modal forms throwing errors
A recent refactoring of ckeditor link building code broke the ability to build links to modal forms. This has been fixed.
- Facebook registrations not clearly indicated
Users who register using social login will now have this represented in the details of their form submission.
- IMAP error, email service not recognized
Long and Foster added as an email provider for TurboLeads IMAP integration.
- Periodic error on ‘modify’ link
Fixed a typo causing intermittent errors when modifying searches.
- Trouble Saving Map Searches by Polygon
Polygon searches could not be saved from the map view, only from the list view. This has been fixed.
- “Dangerous URL” warning on sites with social login options
Websites that don’t have social login features enabled will no longer have the associated hidden iframes included in their markup.
- Agent Select form input showing agent ID instead of name
TurboLeads form submission notifications should now properly indicate the name of a selected agent when available.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.