- Agent lead reassignment
In an office account setting, non-administrator users now have the ability to assign their own leads away to other users.
- Testimonials Page Improvements
Added CKEditor to the “Testimonials Page Settings” page. Only bold, italic, underline are allowed and the enter key creates line breaks instead of new paragraphs. Source code is also disabled.
- TurboLeads Agent Filter Sorting
For office accounts, when filtering TurboLeads contacts by agent, the list of agents names will now be sorted alphabetically by last name then first name.
- Social login UI update
Updates have been made to available settings and defaults related to simple registration and social login.
- TurboLeads Notifications & Account Verification
Activating an Elite account will now wake the paired TurboLeads account from dormancy, allowing it to send communications even if a verification action has not been completed by the customer.
- HouseTrack Summary Reports CC’ed to the wrong agent
An issue with fetching default settings created a situation where addresses were erroneously included in the to field on housetrack reports. This has been fixed.
- TurboLeads, Address data not importing
Separate address fields (street, city, zip, etc) are now parsed correctly for the leads csv import.
- Phone Number “Type” Not Importing Correctly
Contact csv importer no longer skips phone number types after the first type is seen.
- Handle TurboLeads Integration Failure for Frontend Websites
Catching all current exceptions in “Remote” turboleads models as IntegrationExceptions and storing them in the integration_error table. Viewable in the control panel under “View Integration Error Log” from the side nav.
- SS Widget page selection not alphabetized
When editing a saved search widget, the page selection dropdown meny is now sorted alphabetically by location.
- “Jane Doe is waiting to hear back from you”
TurboLeads will no longer be populated with a “Jane Doe” sample user for new accounts.