- Facebook Login Provisioning Process Pathfinding
Facebook has throttled our ability to create apps for our customers to use the login with Facebook feature. We are exploring alternate options.
- TurboLeads – New Lead Source Supported: SpeedyMarketer
TurboLeads should now properly parse leads from the SpeedyMarketer source.
- TurboLeads – New Lead Source Supported: RealtyTrac
TurboLeads should now properly parse leads from the RealtyTrac service.
- TurboLeads – New Lead Source Supported: ushud-notifications.com
TurboLeads should now be able to properly scan leads from ushud-notifications.com.
- TurboLeads Setting: Allow agents to assign away leads
TurboLeads now offers a setting to control whether or not office agents are allowed to assign away their leads.
- Syndication Text in Listing Manager
A reference to deprecated listing syndication services has been removed from the listing manager interface.
- Turboleads: Auto-response ‘From’ Name
TurboLeads auto responses should be sent with an assigned agent as the “from” value when available, rather than always using the account owner.
- Traffic Report – Most Viewed Pages Load Error
Doubled the time “Most Viewed Pages” is allowed to wait for a database query (up to 1 minute) and moved the sorting + percentage calculations to the front-end to buy the query some extra time.
- No way to find user from TL feedback
TurboLeads feedback form submissions will now have the account number in the subject line.
- “Request more info” notification doesn’t include form comments
Schedule a Showing and Request More Info forms should now properly report all form data to TurboLeads.
- Second invalid email enty added on ALL facebook registrations on site
Social login registrations were creating erroneous extra data in their TurboLeads contacts. This has been fixed.
- Saved search property style not maintained when modified
Saved search property style is now retained when the “modify search” option is used.