- HouseTrack Emails Changes
We’ve fixed the logic for HouseTracks to prevent them from sending stale listing data.
Additionally, we’ve changed the presentation of the email to group the listings into 3 groups: New Listings, Price Reduced Listings, and Sold Listings. **Sold listings are not available for some MLSs and also won’t be included unless specifically requested as part of the saved search.
- Include listing address on schedule showing and requested info notification
TurboLeads notifications regarding Schedule a Showing and Request More Info form submissions will now include listing address data spelled out more explicitly.
- TurboLeads email notification now use iHOUSEweb email wrapper
Lead notification emails now have the same wrapper / styling as all other iHOUSEweb notification emails (previously they had TurboLeads branding instead)
- TurboLeads Parsing – USHUD
TurboLeads should now be able to properly scan leads from ushud-notifications.com.
- Hyperlink tool frozen in CK editor
We now fall back to an empty site page and empty site form options when opening a link in ckeditor to avoid a screen frozen bug.
- Duplicated TurboLeads notices
Notification gathering should no longer potentially have a race condition where duplicate notifications can be generated during times of high traffic.
- Wrong navigation tab highlighted
Navigation menu prefers highlighting by matching url, but still falls back to matching on section when no url is matched.
- Contacts not moving to pipeline
Leads imported from CSV to Agent Pro accounts weren’t being properly assigned to the account owner’s user, and thus weren’t showing in their pipeline view. This has been fixed.
- Contact form confirmation page problem
Handling of form confirmation pages for less common use cases has been improved.