- Include notes when exporting TurboLeads contacts
We now include a notes column in the contacts export with all available notes merged along with date and time.
- Contact lead via Lead Notification Reply-To
TurboLeads has a new setting to add reply-to headers to activity notifications. This setting is NOT recommended for use by customers without IMAP integration configured.
- Copyrighted Images Warning
When uploading images to the file manager or banner widget, a warning is now displayed to remind website owners not to use copyrighted images without permission or payment.
- Customize Testimonials HTML
Testimonials now be edited in full HTML source mode.
- Invisible CAPTCHA updates
Various additional tweaks and fixes were made related to our recent changes to “invisible” CAPTCHA implementation.
- TurboLeads – ‘Oops! Resource not found.’ after assigning lead away
When a contact detail record is not available, TurboLeads will now show a friendlier error while redirecting the user back to their previous location.
- Saved Search Issue
Handled a rare case of embedded double-quotes in subdivision names that broke our saved search tools.
- HouseTrack links in TL not keeping you logged in
Saved Search links from TurboLeads contact details pages will bypass registration checks, allowing users with strict registration settings to view linked searches without having to authenticate.
- Admin / agent test does not generate lead
Website admins / agents should now be able to create test leads in TurboLeads by submitting forms using the same email address as their personal account. Previously, they would be rejected by TurboLeads as duplicates of the agent’s personal contact record.
- MLS number option broken on SS page creation UI
When creating a Saved Search Page, the MLS Number field was not providing auto-complete suggestions as you typed. This has been fixed.
- Registration Captcha does not initialize on repeated attempts
We have re-written the way multiple captchas are handled on modal forms to address this problem.
- Simple Registration not working correctly
Fixed bug where Teaser Registration could be circumvented by hitting the back arrow.
- City names not showing in HouseTrack emails
Added city/state back into the HouseTrack emails.
- New SS not showing until refresh
Fixed an issue where the housetrack email generated by default when creating a new saved search failed, requiring a page refresh to see the screen.