- Suppress sold price per website
This is implemented as an agent-level option, turned off and on in the admin menu. All old listings are affected, whether from the feed or Featured Listings.
- Child Website Profile Editor Bugs
Using correct account (AR#) for remote settings in agent directory photo path when editing child accounts as a CSR.
- Yes/No Flag in MLS Options for Domain Changes
When changing a website’s domain name, the account will no longer be set to pending, just the MLS record, and Customer Service is notified.
- Auto-assign leads from contact form on agent bio page
Agent roster pages can now be configured to provide a link to a custom form on each agent profile. When possible, leads created from submissions of that form will be assigned to the agent being viewed.
- TurboLeads, unable to delete auto-response rules
No longer caching auto-response rules in user settings since they aren’t invalidated on delete / update.
- Custom Listing Message Connect to Blogs
The Social Syndication process has been modified so that the message specified in the Settings -> Facebook screen is only applied to listings posted to Facebook, not blog posts. The Link Facebook page has been modified to make this much clearer.
- WA-NWMLS Disclaimer Adjacent to Listing Details
This change is in place, and turned on for WA-NWMLS. Affects bot searches and featured listings. It won’t change the display of any account that doesn’t have WA-NWMLS.
- Clear activity tracking cookie on logout
Background website user activity tracking will no longer persist when the website user logs out.
- Campaign Signature Doubled Spacing
This is fixed. The double-spacing was taking place when the contact information was added to the Mailchimp email just as it went out. This no longer happens.
- Forms not generating notification emails
Users with form notifications enabled but new lead notifications disabled will now properly receive form notifications even when the form submission created a new lead.
- Sold listings 1 week option not filtering
This was a bug where selecting “1 week” defaulted to no value at all, so all sold listings were returned. A fix is in place so that selecting 1 week produces the correct query.