Release Notes – 2019.05.30 May 30, 2019
- New badges
Added badges for things like Auction, Foreclosure, and other special conditions
- Mobile registration benefits
Mobile view of the simple registration form now includes the “benefits text” at the top instead of hiding it.
- Modal registration background blur
Better looking page blur masking effect for when prompted with a registration modal.
- Map marker clusters
New map marker “clustering” for when multiple listings share the same lat/lng coordinates – e.g. multiple condos in the same building. When multiple markers are at the same lat/long, we now show a differently styled map marker that can be clicked to open a modal with tiles corresponding to all listings at that location
- TurboLeads Auto-responses not sending out
Fixed auto-response emails not sending under certain conditions
- Alt Text for listing images (new IDX)
Added alt text to our IDX listing images for better SEO and ADA compliance
- Carousel controls showing when unusable
When a carousel only has a single result, the arrow controls should disappear since they are not functional. Same for any time all results cards are already on screen (where previous / next controls are not functional)
- Map does not load if search results have no lat/long
Map now loads if search results don’t have any lat/long coordinates.
- Listing missing from results map when lat/lng is duplicated
Added clustering for listings at nearly identical locations.
- Long list of navlinks in nav dropdown inaccessible
When the nav dropdown is too long, we now add a scrollbar inside the dropdown to make all links accessible
- Open house search parameter did not migrate to IDXv5
Support migration of saved searches with the open houses parameter from legacy to react templates.
- Map search back button
Fixed issues with browser back functionality on react based map search mode.
- Lead’s saved listings not showing
Fixed errors viewing registered user’s saved listings introduced by recent code refactoring.
- 404 error for printable flyer on manual listings
Fixed the printable flyer link for featured listings on react IDX templates.
- Multiple Zip Code SS not working
Fixed problems searching for multiple zip codes caused by recent code changes that fixed location types with commas in the first segment.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.