Release Notes – 2019.06.27 June 27, 2019
- Bathroom formatting options
Legacy IDX has them and now so does new IDX, but with slightly different options. There are now 3 options for bathroom formatting: 1. whole (total) number of bathrooms – e.g. 4 ba 2. fractional float – e.g. 2.5 ba (note that if there are multiple partial bathrooms, we will use the whole number rather than trying to add the fractions) This option is the default. 3. verbose – e.g. 2 full, 2 partial ba These options are only for the new IDX. All new accounts and migrated accounts will start with the ‘fractional float’ style by default, regardless of what their previous settings were.
- Recommended location options for the Location filter
Legacy IDX has “suggestions options” for it omni-box location search field. Now our new IDX has a similar concept:
- You can edit these from Admin > Settings > Search Defaults.
- You can have from 0 up to 5 of them
- You can have multiple locations of the same type (not one of each type like legacy)
- Available types include the broader locations: city, neighborhood, zip, county, and area
- They show when there is no location value, in conjunction with the ‘Recent’ search options (if there are any)
- Cache listings for ‘featured’ idx listings
Removed extraneous requests and added caching for featured listings.
- Handle ZIP search on server-side meta title
Fixed issues with generating page meta titles for zip search pages on react templates.
- Abstracted Slider Component
Slider functionality has been abstracted into a reusable component that can be used for a variety of widget types (listing carousels, testimonials slideshows, etc.) and minimizes unnecessary duplication of code.
- Contact import error
Lead Importer now allows “|” for a tag separator.
- IOS (older): Listing Photos Display
Fixed listing photo alignment problems on older iOS hardware
- Location filter menu always pops down
Location filter menu now opens upward, when appropriate
- BankRate link is empty (payment calculator component)
BankRate link now works as expected
- Firefox graphics bug – down payment percent input overflows
Fixed a minor graphics bug (overflowing / wrapping input) that was only present in Firefox browsers
- Teaser registration setting not respected on homepage
Fixed issues with counting details page view hits for teaser registration on new react templates.
- Cannot Add links to Nav Widget
Fixed issues adding navigation links when page names have special characters in them.
- Round Robin not working
Fixed bug with Round Robin not working in some cases
- 500 error on Saved Search creation
Fixed issues building saved searches for contacts in TurboLeads in certain use cases.
- NH-NERN ampersand problems
Fixed issues with HTML encoded characters displaying in listing addresses on react templates.
- NY-WPMLS ampersand problems
Fixed issues with formatting of special characters in property types and subtypes on react templates.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.