- Navigation overflows into “more” dropdown
When there were too many nav links to fit, the new EliteV5 templates would show the mobile nav instead of the desktop nav. This was undesirable in many cases, so we have brought back the “more” overflow functionality that people were accustomed to on our old templates
- Eliminated spring animation for carousel
All of our sliders and carousels were using a “spring system” imported from the “Rebound” library to animate the slide transitions (with an unnecessarily complex animation). We have written our own custom JS animation to eliminate the overly-complex spring animation and to eliminate our “Rebound” package dependency.
- Schedule a showing form not working for existing leads
There are two “Schedule a Showing” buttons, on at the top of every Listing Details page, and another one that only shows up for Open House listings, and is in the Open House block. The code is fixed for both.
- Saved search page ignoring status rule and always shows sold data
Modified the SQl generator to respect the search status selection when the OMNIbox has an address in it.
- Disappearing Saved Search Carousels
The website copy tool was accidentally deleting saved search widget content due to overzealous error cleanup code. This has been corrected.
- Red Check Box not Appearing On Child Accounts for Migration
CSR template migration tool should now be properly available on child accounts.
- SS pages not showing outside of edit mode
Forced registration was breaking page loading on saved search pages on new react templates.
- Registration popup showing on homepage
Forced registration was triggering too aggressively on various contexts that display listings. It should now properly be limited to full listing results contexts.
- Listing carousels not showing
Fixed an issue with a bad compilation flag for the react application.
- Listing Flyer Listing Agent Compliance
Removed the “Listing Agent” label from being prepended to the Agent’s name on the printable flyers.
- CKeditor link target doesn’t always save
Fixed a bug where the target was not being set when writing out the anchor tag
- Saved search carousel not showing listings
Page will no longer break when an empty react listing widget is included on the page.