- New templates series
Our new “Prosperity” template series is now available on production websites. The new templates come with a new default content layout and a number of new widgets.
- Save Search button on Saved Search pages
Endusers were previously unable to save a search and enable housetrack on a saved search page without first clicking the “modify search” button. This has been fixed.
- Hide Map / Show Map link styling
Hide Map / Show Map links were colored the same as other links, but they did not have hover effects to reinforce the fact that they were clickable. We have added a hover underline and hover pointer to help make this more clear.
- New location type – “borough”
New type available for those MLSes that give us borough information. If the borough field is set, then it will be an option in “Search By” and omnilocation fields.
- Empty Carousel Still Shows “View More” button
When a listing carousel had no listings, the “view more” button would remain, linking to a page that showed no results. This has been fixed.
- Better support for “legacy” areas
Loading a saved search for multiple areas will no longer cause a redundant areas filter value to be added by legacy areas support.
- CK Editor ruins custom HTML
Fixed some CKEditor quirks when editing HTML that made life miserable, including…
- Anchor tags wrapped around a block elements are always being moved in to wrap the furthest descendant, and a single anchor wrapping multiple elements always becomes multiple anchors wrapping each individual element.
- Empty HTML elements are being stripped out, which means you can not use FontAwesome icons which are always coded as empty <i> elements
- Text with no wrapping element always gets auto-wrapped in a <p> element which ends up changing the styling and padding
- Unable to remove Recommended Location Option
The Recommended Locations interface on the Search Defaults Admin Menu screen will now allow the user to remove all locations if desired.
- Auto-Play and Delay Settings for Carousel
Elitev5 saved search carousels were ignoring the widget settings for “auto-play” and “delay” – they would always autoplay, and the delay was always 5 seconds regardless of widget settings. We have fixed this – carousel widgets now honor these widget settings.
- Horse Properties Saved Search Pages
Recent code refactoring broke the loading of certain types of legacy saved searches on react templates. This has been corrected.
- Agent Accounts Display Issue
A recently added feature to hide deactivated child sites on the control panel unless toggled on accidentally hid pending sites as well.