- Spam protection settings for website forms
We’ve turned these on for all accounts. Any customers that wish may turn them back off at their own risk. The settings are implemented as extra form validation rules – meaning, the forms won’t submit and instead show a user-facing error message. We’re blocking the most common spam form submission patterns that we’ve detected, including international phone numbers, email addresses ending in .ru, and links in the message body.
- New ‘content templates’ available
Now available as custom content widgets – things like Flip Cards, Agent Cards, and Featurettes. The newest template series uses some of these as default content.
- Option to remove ‘view similar listings’
A new setting is available in the listing display section of the admin menu to control the display of the similar listings block on react listing details pages.
- Turboleads notification email – View Contact Button
For the HTML version of the lead notification email, the “view details” link has been changed to look like a button
- Form AutoResponse Email Spacing
Fixed line break issue with auto response emails.
- iPad Bug – Sort Overlapping
Fixed a flex wrapping / overlapping issue in our IDX (only affected older iOS devices running Safari 9).
- Text verification problem
Added extra logging around the process for verifying the agent phone number and added multiple click/submission prevention
- Default Listing Card View
Quick Search Form widgets will now properly respect the default search view setting.
- IDX Search Pages Padding Issues
Fixed inconsistent padding and margins across IDX search page versions (quick search, advanced search, foreclosure search)
- Office owner signature pulled in to autoresponse
Added an auto generated agent signature (name, email, phone) to use in emails, when the agent doesn’t have a signature, instead of using the owner’s signature.
- Desktop “save search” button shows on mobile
Fixed an issue with the “save search” desktop button being shown on mobile devices when viewing saved search pages
- Contact form error on manual listings
Listing details contact agent forms on react templates should now work properly on manual listings.