- “License” field for agent profiles
There is now an optional “License” field that you can edit on agent profiles. The license value is displayed near the agent’s name everywhere that agent profile is displayed. This is particularly useful for CA agents who are required to display their license.
- Form notification overrides
Custom forms can now be configured with a custom notification address to be use in addition to or instead of the assigned user.
- Edit Content Icons Missing
Edit mode “edit widget” icons were overlooked for some of our new IDX widgets. These edit icons have been added
- Search Contacts By Email Doesn’t Work
Added extra checks and pattern matching to contacts search related specifically to the phone number portion in order to reduce false positives.
- Unable to edit agent profiles on Edge
Fixed some disabled (and hidden) field validation happening only in Edge.
- Real Estate Glossary format issue
Fixed the display of the Real Estate Glossary “letter links”
- Problems with Dark Body, Light Text
Fixed text visibility issues when using a dark body background and white body text – particularly inside of Bootstrap card components (used by search forms, carousels, etc.)
- Wrapping agent title covers name
Long agent titles are now truncated with ellipses rather than wrapping, to prevent overlapping issues.
- CKEditor Templates not loading
Fixed an issue where incomplete phone data could break CKEditor content templates.
- Open House info not displayed
Replaced the checkbox editing this value for Elitev5 accounts.
- Polygon searches did not migrate to v5 template
Legacy polygon saved searches that had junk radius search parameters present should now load properly on react templates.