- Custom forms can now send to alternate email addresses.
Each form is configurable with one of these 3 options:
- Send to Turboleads
If the lead does not exist yet, it is created, and any lead assignment rules apply. Then the assigned agent (and sometimes admins) will be notified (as determined by the various Turboleads notification settings)
- Send to BOTH Turboleads AND alternate email addresses
You provide one or more email addresses, separated by commas. All the Turboleads rules from above apply, PLUS the form submission email is sent to the addresses you provided.
- Send to alternate email addresses
The form submission email is sent to the addresses you provided. If the lead does not exist yet in Turboleads – it IS created, but treated similarly to leads that are imported via CSV – that is – it is not assigned out, and no Turboleads agents are notified. The form submission history is added to that lead. Note that if the lead exists in Turboleads already, the web form submission event is added to the history. The assigned agent may also be notified about the activity depending on their notification settings.
- HouseTrack Email visual redesign
Housetrack emails have been updated to look more like the new IDX, with card-based listing display.
- Blog redesign
The blog results page, individual blog post pages, and blog widgets have been redesigned to use cards and images. This only shows up for the new react-based templates.
- You can now create multiple blog widgets, of various formats including grid, carousel, list, and thumbnail.
- When editing blog posts, you can now provide a “featured image”. If present, this image will be used as a masthead for that blog post page (and also used for the og:image meta tag)
- Blog post “cards” used on results pages and in widgets will display the featured image if present, or else fall back and use the first image from the blog post content.
- More pages using react routing and rendering
The only page types NOT yet handled this way are:
- Home pages
- Register/Login/Forgot Password
- Agent roster and profile pages
- Mortgage rates page update
Has been updated to include the same rate information and mortgage calculator as our listing details pages.
- Remove name field from followup form
Admins can now remove name fields from registration and follow up forms in the admin menu registration settings interface.
- Custom form and blog widgets missing delete option
Blog and Search Form widgets should now be deletable via a link in the edit bar when editing widget content.
- Contact Form submission error
Removed deprecated code that could sometimes prevent custom forms from submitting successfully.
- Blog post cards have UTF-8 characters in snippets
HTML special entities should no longer be erroneously encoded for blog snippets in the react website mode.