- Blog Featured Image Options
You can now disable the “masthead” format for blog post featured images via the main blog settings screen. When disabled, featured blog images display in a smaller format (fixed width and centered along with the rest of the blog post content) We’ve also decreased the height of the “masthead” image format a bit
- Blog Image Size Optimization
We now use smaller resized versions of the featured image for card and thumbnail displays rather than using the original (larger file size) image.
- Show Bootstrap styles in Editor WYSIWYG
Bootstrap and fontawesome styles are now supported in the CK editor, which should make the WYSIWIG a bit easier to use for many of our new custom content widgets
- Clickable Titles for Blog List Widget
Per a customer request, we have adjusted our blog list widget to make titles clickable.
- Blog Comments System
Fixed some Office / Authentication authentication bugs with the new react-based comment system
- TL Bulk Compose Email (10+) fails without MailChimp
Adjusted logic. Selecting 10 or less contacts will use the regular bulk compose and selecting more than 10 uses Mailchimp.
- Errors When Deleting Office Agent
Fixed error when deleting admin agents. Added double confirmation when deleting own agent profile.
- Getting activity notices despite being turned off
Bug fix for turning off website activity notifications.
- Page titles not handling apostrophes
New react routed page titles weren’t properly decoding HTML entities.
- Blog not offering og image
Fixed an issue with new react routed blog pages not having proper open graph tags for Facebook sharing.
- Blog page content not loading
Fixed an issue where quickly navigating from a blog results page to a blog details page under react router would fail to load correctly.
- Option to turn off blog comments does not work
We’ve updated our new blog comments component to honor the “disable comments” option.
- Blog settings ‘items per page’ doesn’t work
The “posts per page” item will no longer show for non-react templates (i.e., EliteV5)
- MS-CUSTOM New MLS
Put in a fix for finding sold listings – with no sold data (sold date and price), this query was failing. Fix to handle this case put in place for the next release (10/17)
- Site cloning: wrong AMP Page settings
Added handling for the cloning of the AgentSite record to copy the target’s name and phone number into the AMP settings for the new site.