- New setting to “auto-optimize” registration settings
We are constantly testing to see what works best for converting website traffic into leads, and when we discover a new setting or technique that works better, we change our “out of the box” defaults to match. But for existing customers, we also have to honor any customizations they’ve made, and so they don’t always benefit from the newest findings. This new setting allows the customer to choose.
- It will be defaulted ON for all new accounts
- It is only available for our react templates
- New Image Certification UI
This is part of a new process that we will be using for ALL customer website images, to protect both our customers and ourselves from copyright infringement lawsuits. Anytime a customer asks us to upload images and use them on their website, they must give explicit approval using this workflow.
- Default Relocation Form
A new “relocation” form has been set up on all 4 master accounts, replacing the old moving.com linkout
- AMP pages: google search console error
Fix to prevent double amp “encoding” for img tags.
- Saved search page map markers should open details in modal
Added modal listing details functionality to map markers
- Alphabetize page name options when creating link to page on site
The page list when building a link in ckeditor instances will now be properly alphabetized.
- Speak with a Manager only flag in the IDX CP
There is now a way to mark an account as Manager Only, which adds bright a red border and warning message to the profile page in the Control Panel.
- DMCA page being indexed
Updated robots.txt to prevent robots from indexing the DMCA page on customer sites.
- SS pages with sold listings change to for sale upon upgrade
Legacy saved searches for sold listings will now be properly converted when loaded on react templates.
- Multiple Notifications
Fixed a bug with notifications for assign-to-any agent for owner/admin users.
- Issue with Name in Header overlaying in Subpage layout
Fixed failed style compile.
- Endless Looping
Added code to prevent bad characters in company names from breaking website rendering.
- New blog AMP errors
AMP pages are now escaping/encoding special characters along with single/double quotes when passing text to element attributes.
- IDXv3 resource page errors
Properly handle the new react only blog tag URL format on legacy templates.
- Photo and address not showing on listings
Allow agent assignment for non-office accounts, so that manual listings can have agent profile tiles added to their listing card on results pages.
- Back to map view on mobile
Issues with context retention returning to saved search pages from details pages have been fixed by adding support for modal details pages.
- Footer Col 1 Sizing (prosperity templates)
Footer col 1 is supposed to expand when col 2 is empty, but this stopped working when we made some recent changes to our markup and styles. This problem has been fixed.