- New Blog Setting for Omitting Photo
New blog setting allows you to show/hide the featured image on blog posts.
- Sample listings showing real listing information
Fixed bugs in sample data where the real address was being shown as part of the URL, and the real mls# as part of the basic info section on listing details.
- Unsticky nav bar option on react templates
There is no UI for this. It is a database only field for now.
- Blog routing issues
blog pages not properly loading all content on react routed loads
- Map shows up when Viewing All
The ‘view more’ button for saved search widgets now properly respects the view settings for the saved search page.
- Unable to select Property type
All backend screens that include react components now use an account/template agnostic version of the styles. Note that for template and account styles that choose white as the primary color, there will still be problems in certain areas of the front end website.
- Feature details on manual listings don’t get categorized correctly
Improved consistency of listing feature display for manual/featured listings.
- Search defaults not enforced on map search
Map search should now properly respect search defaults on react templates.
- Incorrect Leased Date
Handled the case where the closed date value is 0000-00-00 00:00:00, as well as when it’s blank.
- Document page login issue
Fixed password protected documents pages on react templates.
- Listing load issue
Cleaned up bad query data.
- Grid showing blank boxes
Fixed issues with listing grid widgets showing empty boxes instead of collapsing when no results are available.