iHOUSEweb is taking the threat of COVID-19 seriously. We’re doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus by practicing social distancing. Since we are an internet technology company, in many ways our business continues to run as usual. Employees that can work remotely are doing so.
Here is how this affects you:
- We’re still open
- Your website and other back-end software will continue to work as usual
- We’ve shut down our call center
, which means that effective immediately, our regular support is available by email only .but support is still available by email, live chat (new), or by phone callback (usually within 24 hrs). We’ve temporarily cancelled our webinars.Our webinars are still available
We expect and hope that the situation will improve over the next several weeks but realize that events are fluid. These changes will remain in place until further notice.
Update 3/19/2020 –
Since we started working remotely, we’ve been looking for creative ways to bring back Elite Service. I think you’ll agree with us that email-only support is NOT Elite Service! So we’ve worked out the following solutions:
- Live chat is now available from our main website.
- Webinars are back online.
- We’ve got phones working, but don’t call us, we’ll call you! No more waiting on hold. You can now request a callback and we will give you a call back (usually) within 24 hrs.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact our support staff at email@example.com.