Release Notes – 2020.05.21 May 21, 2020
- Simplified modal and ab testing logic
Code cleanup surrounding our registration modal and ab test options.
- Upgraded to GIT version control system
We now use Git for our idxv3 and gears codebase versioning instead of the archaic yet venerable CVS. The release processes have been changed to match.
- We modernized some of our code and processes so we can work more safely, and maintain things more easily going forward.
- This does not directly affect customers – nothing’s going to break because of this.
- Agent footer title on flyer
Removed the “Listing Agent” header from the footer of the Listing Flyer email templates.
- Tell a friend email only shows full baths
Updated the presentation of bath data on tell a friend emails sent from legacy templates.
- Memoize Selectors
Page and Market Report selectors have been memoized.
- Simplify AB Testing Logic
We’ve simplified our AB testing logic in parallel with our major changes to the Modal Registration component. The new model is also more flexible and makes it possible for us to run more interesting AB tests in the future
- Bad TL help link
Updated a help link in TurboLeads.
- Blog Registration
Blog registration options are now working as intended
- Saving a search as a user does not add to save search page
Extended the saved search dialog to add the new search to the redux store, so that it shows up on the Saved Searches page immediately.
- Single quote encoding in title tags
Fixed issues with the encoding of apostrophes in page titles on react templates.
- Blog registration not appearing
Restored support for blog registration triggers
- Registration protected page problems
We’ve reworked the registration component to use a new modal wrapper, and fixed a number of related bugs, including a problem with the advanced page setting to require registration for ANY page (now working as intended)
- Agent roster page not available when clicking fast
Fixed case where clicking some links would break if routes were not loaded yet.
- More slashes in og title
Fixed character escaping in og:title meta tags for listing details pages on react templates.
- Nav link doesn’t change RSS page
Rss feed pages will properly load.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.