Release Notes – 2020.06.04 June 4, 2020
- Several keywords updates
Much of this is pending for the next release cycle as well.
- GA-GAMLS in ground pool keyword
Added pool related keyword search terms to GA-GAMLS on react templates.
- OR-SOMLS Keywords need updating
Keyword search lookup tables for OR-SOMLS have been rebuilt after a data format change deprecated previous mapping data.
- MD-BRIGHT private pool problem
Improved the accuracy of the private pool keyword search term for MD-BRIGHT.
- FL-SEBRING Keyword Update
Rebuilt keyword search lookups for FL-SEBRING after a data format change deprecated previous mapping data.
- GA-GAMLS- Add Exterior field
Added a variety of keyword search terms for GA-GAMLS on react templates.
- CA-SACMLS add private pool keyword
Added private pool keyword search term to CA-SACMLS.
- FL-MID construction type field
Added block and wood construction keyword search terms to FL-MID.
- New MLS CT-GWMLS Needs Keywords done
Keyword search functionality has been added to CT-GWMLS on react templates.
- New MLS VA-SPLLBR Needs Keyword Mapping
Added keyword search support toVA-SPLLBR on react templates.
- New MLS IL-QCARAC Needs Keywords
Keyword search functionality added for IL-QCARAC on react templates.
- WY-TETON wooded lot keyword
Added keyword search term for wooded lot to WY-TETON.
- New Twillio #
Provisioned new twilio number.
- AR1053949 – Sold Listings – Schedule a Showing button
The Schedule Showing button will no longer show on sold listings on react templates.
- Data Removal Request
Processed GDPR request for data removal.
- GA-GAMLS waterfront
Improved waterfront keyword search term on GA-GAMLS for react templates.
- (AR457695): NYS regulations – auto create task
Added tools for compliance with New York state regulations.
- GDPR Custom Form Bug
Fixed an issue that kept GDPR inputs from working correctly on custom forms on react templates.
- Exclusive tag filtering
Filtering contacts by tags now will return matches based on ALL the selected tags instead of ANY selected tag.
- Blog flicker when navigating to post
Fixed flickering on transitioning to posts from paginated blog pages.
- SEO Meta Description not showing
Prevent google from using disclaimers in snippets.
- Nav overlay row not showing
A minor markup change caused an important CSS rule for the navigation overlay to break. This has been fixed.
- Broken GA page view events
Google Analytics page view events have been fixed.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.