Release Notes – 2020.07.01 July 1, 2020
- New Accessibility Menu
You can turn this option on from Admin Menu: Settings: Accessibility.
- Defaulted OFF for existing customers
- Defaulted ON for new accounts going forward
- When enabled it shows an accessibility icon in the lower left corner. (and there is a separate option to show a footer link). Both of these launch the menu.
- The menu includes:
- Stop animations mode
- High contrast text color mode
- High contrast focus outlines mode
- Accessibility statement
- Accessibility Feedback form (sends email to customer with BCC to us)
- FL-FKBOR dockage
Updated “dock” keyword search term for FL-FKBOR on react templates after a data format change deprecated old mappings.
- Google Analytics per account
All accounts receive their own Google Analytics property id. The traffic reports are now using this new integration by default.
- TN-RCAOR Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables have been rebuilt for TN-RCAOR after a data format change deprecated previous mappings.
- TX-HAR gated community keyword
Added “gated community” keyword search term to TX-HAR on react templates.
- FL-NFMLS adult community keyword
Updated “age restricted” keyword search term on FL-NFMLS in response to a data format change.
- Listing pages report doesn’t work on v4
Fixed bug causing the Listing Pages traffic report to appear blank for old websites.
- IN-GSBMAOR auction listing
Fixed various issues with the presentation of listing price data when price is missing or cannot be displayed.
- New Accessibility Settings
NEW: accessibility menu/widget can be enabled from the Admin Menu. Includes Stop animations mode, High contrast text color mode, High contrast focus outlines mode, Accessibility statement, and feedback form.
- Twilio Blocking SMS
Added message variations to avoid spam filter blockage.
- New AMP issue detected
Modified the parser to clean up bad attribute values.
- 500 error when viewing website
Cleaned up bad site data and added extra code to attempt on the fly cleanup when similar bad data is encountered.
- 500 error on website edit
Fixed issues caused by recent code cleanup.
- Mailchimp sync issues
Contacts will now be synced with third-party providers (such as Mailchimp) when captured from the Zillow Tech Connect webhook and from the general lead capture email.
- HouseTrack emails send with no photos
Modified the query that searches for images for housetracks to ignore any listing without images, even if it’s valid that the listing has no images.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.