Release Notes – 2020.07.16 2020 M07 16
- New default meta descriptions for saved search pages
These get used instead of the previous “global” website meta description and will hopefully aid with click-through rates on the SERPs – indirectly boosting organic SEO.
- Added TOS link in admin menu
- Upload images link to ticket option
Added option to go to custom ticket.
- Saved Search by Location – Meta Descriptions
We now dynamically generate a default meta description for when there is none set on saved search pages. It describes the key search parameters in natural language, taking into account location, listing type, property type, beds, baths, price, sqft, and lot size. – example: Find 3 bed 2 bath homes for sale in Sacramento, CA under $500,000. View listing details, property photos, and even sign up to receive email alerts when new listings hit the market!
- More than 10 subdivision names
You can now select up to 20 nearby neighborhoods (subdivisions)
- Uncaught TypeError on enduser signup
Fixed console error on lead registration.
- Email Verification Error message
Cleaned up references to deprecated code that were causing errors in rare use cases.
- Office Agents link showing for agent accounts
Fix issue where agents tab was shown in the new react version of the edit bar on Agent Pro websites.
- Idx surcharge not adding to reactivated account
Clean up charges in reactivation code
- Pagination breaks sold date sorting
Fixed sold listing order for paginated pages.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.