Release Notes – 2020.12.03 2020 M12 3
- Cards widget - featurette card type
Added a new cards widget card “type” which is called “featurette card”. This is an alternative to the “flip card” type that is already available.
- Cards Widget - supporting text
Added supporting text at the top of the Cards editing UI that discusses recommended image size. Cards widget now serves as a replacement for the "featurette widget" as well.
- AZ-LHAV homes w/o lot keyword negation search
Added "Homes without Lot" keyword search term to AZ-LHAV on react templates.
- Admin menu TL webinar link
Added webinar link to admin menu for office agents.
- No page title placeholder
The pages interface when editing websites will now display placeholder text rather than a blank space for pages without a name.
- WA-NMLS waterfront types
Keyword search options were updated for WA-NMLS on react templates.
- Featured locations widget - tiles
Featured locations widget now supports a new “tiles” format that is similar to our legacy “saved search grid”.
- VA-REIN deep water access keyword
Added "Deepwater access" keyword search term to VA-REIN on react templates.
- FL-MLSSB - Add 55+ Communities Keyword
Added "55+ Community" keyword search term to FL-MLSSB on react templates.
- Commercial Search - Legacy URL
"Commercial Search" no longer appears as a link option (Pages in Site) in the editor.
- MLS Disclaimer Characters
Fixed the display of the trademark character in the MLS name for CA-CLAW.
- FL widget: delete this widget
When editing featured locations widgets there will now be a delete widget link in the edit bar.
- Featured locations process to backfill url slugs
Featured locations will now always have URL slugs generated for them.
- Update email message to agent for "Delete and Forget"
Revised email content
- Turboleads merge failure
Turboleads was failing to merge identical lead data from Trulia/Zillow
- Golf Course View Keyword search not working
Improved accuracy of the "golf course view" keyword search term for GA-FMLS on react templates.
- Direct Signup Records
Updated the direct signup process to better record sales information
- 500 error on website
Fixed issue with storing various map search location types as featured locations.
- Unable to add widgets
Fixed issues with adding widgets.
- Search result map opens blank listing pages
Fixed case where listing details would not load
- Table not responsive on mobile
Restored global table styles to support mobile responsiveness
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.