Release Notes – 2021.01.21 January 21, 2021
Featured Locations BETA
A select few new accounts are now BETA testing this feature. As we encounter issues, we'll make adjustments to the feature, our process, and tools accordingly. When everything is stable, we'll train everyone on the slightly different process, and turn it on for everyone.
- Office Agent Profile Meta Title
Agent name will now show on agent profile page title
- Featured locations page
Added a new page type that allows the user to present a collection of featured locations.
- KS-HMLS additional room keywords
Added a variety of room location related keyword search terms to KS-HMLS on react templates.
- KS-HMLS lake access keyword
Added "lake access" keyword search term to KS-HMLS on react templates.
- OK-TULSA Keywords
Keyword search lookups were rebuilt for OK-TULSA after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Featured Location Page: add to main nav
When editing featured locations it is now possible to add a link to the main navigation system.
- Featured Location pages on the Pages tab
Featured locations can now be edited from the "pages" tab in edit mode in addition to the admin menu.
- FL-FKBOR dock keywords
Various dock related keywords were added to FL-FKBOR on react templates.
- Blog page says no results before it finishes loading
Blog results now shows "Loading" while loading results.
- AR1048569 - Adding Agent messes up manual order
Newly added agents are displayed last on Agent Roster Page.
- HouseTrack for sold data showing all over the world
Per notes, this has been fixed to codify the bug that some clients are depending on.
- IDX Overlay widget background not transparent
Fixed problem with background colors
- Featured Location Name clears when adding additional locations
The location name now only changes when the primary location is edited.
- View more button target
View more button now links to the related Saved Search page instead of the generic IDX search results
- Captcha appears even when turned OFF
Fixed logic determining when to require recaptcha
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.