Release Notes – 2021.03.04 2021 M03 4
- Featured Locations
All new build-outs now include the new featured locations pages and widgets. Development continues on this front to handle bugs and edge cases.
- FL-FKBOR Airstrip keyword
Added "airstrip" keyword search term to FL-FKBOR on react templates.
- Removed Stock Featured Listings Page
- Featured Locations Enabled Universal
- FL-SUN direct/indirect access keywords
Added several water access related keyword search terms to FL-SUN on react templates.
- CA-BAREIS Keywords
Rebuilt keyword search looking tables to CA-BAREIS after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Update Default Content: Search by Area page
- Unpublished keyword manager support article
- html entity text not displaying correctly in MLS name
Fix an issue with HTML entities in MLS names.
- NY-MYMLS no office name
Provided a fallback value for broker attributions for listings that have a broker code but not a name: "Listed by Broker #1234"
- Listing photos modal arrow is backwards on Safari
Corrected a SVG transform that was not supported in all browsers
- blank featured community page
Fixed data migration issues for recently reactivated account.
- Table borders not working on AMP
Advised customer about disallowed values for a table’s border property.
- Featured Locations List - clear show all locations flag on edit
- Featured Location Scrambled after Activation
Added extra protection so that featured locations get captured correctly during activation.
- Page on site link option not populating
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.