Release Notes – 2021.05.13 2021 M05 13
- Purchase Paths
The main focus this cycle has been on various purchase paths (Direct Signup, Activate, and Add MLS). Broadly, we've made progress on...
- Finding duplicate code and consolidating it.
- Making the UI more consistent between paths.
- Close notes screens are included now in Upgrade and Add MLS paths where they were previously missing.
- WMCs can now select the number of child websites (agent links) during Upgrade.
- The "Add MLS" step has been fixed/redesigned.
- Performance Work In Progress
With the Web Core Vitals changes coming soon to Google, we've also been focused on performance. Work in progress includes:
- We're updating our web servers for elite to use PHP7 instead of 5.6. This newer version has many performance enhancements under the hood and should make our web servers php code run marginally faster.
- After that has been properly tested and implemented, we'll install PHP profiling tools to further analyze our code and address bottlenecks.
- Working on a way to serve our website images as WebP format, which reduces file sizes.
- Google Analytics Conversion Events - Custom Forms
Added Google Analytics “Lead Capture” events for custom form submissions (when the user is not logged in)
- TruboLeads - Send IMAP authentication failure errors to debug log
Added handling for the connection exception.
- CA-MRMLS land lease
Added "land lease" keyword search term to CA-MRMLS on react templates.
- KY-LBAR Keywords need updating
Keyword search lookup tables were rebuilt for KY-LBAR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- SC-TRIDENT golf course keyword
- Flip card styling
- SC-GGAR additional keywords
Added a variety of keyword search terms to SC-GGAR on react templates.
- MO-NECBOR Garage Keyword Searches Fix
Keyword search tables were built for MO-NECBOR on react templates.
- React Optimizations remove bson module
- IN-MIBOR Keywords need updating
Keyword search lookup tables have been rebuilt for IN-MIBOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Backside Flip Card text color
- 404 Page links
Our 404 page will no longer mention deprecated products.
- KS-HMLS Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables rebuilt for KS-HMLS after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Select number of agent links during signup
- Center featured location in widget
- TX-HAR Primary Bedroom Down
Fixed bedroom related keyword search terms on TX-HAR on react templates after a data provider change broke the previous mappings.
- FL-TBOR Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables were rebuilt for FL-TBOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- New MWS testdrive process
- STG: missing "/mo" and "each" month
- STG: Direct Signup: No. of Agent Sites missing
- STG: Direct Signup: Pricing Confirmation display bugs
Calculations and delay charge detection fixed.
- STG: Direct Signup: Monthly vs Annual (self-signup)
Fixed permissions on the pricing page - occurred during a non-authenticated (CSR) direct signup.
- Auto-response text sending despite being OFF
Duplicate (ghost) agent record in TurboLeads. Cleaned up Agent records.
- Custom Forms: hidden recaptcha elements still focusable
The hidden recaptcha was focusable in some cases. This has been fixed.
- Custom Page Reg Prompt problem
- Navigation Titles Get Truncated by Default
When editing pages, navigation title recommendations were being truncated at 20 characters instead of 60. This has been fixed.
- Cards Page - return to view page on save
Adjusted the “on save” behavior for the Cards Page to be consistent with other pages (return to view mode after save)
- Prevent Duplicate Recommended Options
- AR1100244 - Banner changes not in Activity Log
Banner image edits should once again be properly noted in the activity log in the control panel.
- Template problem, Search on right
- SC-UMLS keyword mapping
Keyword search lookup tables built for SC-UMLS on react templates .
- Accessibility Feedback Form not Working
Fixed Accessibility form not properly loading
- Double Card Outline on Featured Listing Reverse
Fixed a component import error that caused a double card outline on the backside of featured listings.
- STAGE TESTING: Montly/Annual radio buttons don't change charge list
- STG: Add MLS page instructions reference $200 idx setup charge
- STG: AddMLS path issues
- STG: AddMLS - adding to office account doesn't add passthru for child accounts
Updated the AddMLS process as per the notes. When you add an MLS to an office account, any idx-enabled child accounts will get both the passthru and the passthru credit.
- STG: child websites not getting pro-rated
- WebAdmin: Add Agent Websites
Add Agent Websites screen updated to allow more flexibility in choosing the number of agentlinks desired, and to display the due today amount, and have more clarity in general. Also, out-of-date language removed from the instructions.
- STG: error if a domain is selected to register during activation
Added the correct charge to the confirmation page
- STG: Upgrade account - MLS page stuck
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.