Release Notes – 2021.06.10 2021 M06 10
- Billing Promos
The main highlight of this release is the new UI for billing promos. This gives us the ability to select multiple billing promos at the point of sale. For the short term, this also includes the ability to waive pass-through fees for various allowed boards (though we will eventually remove that capability). A couple notes:
- IDX related promos are only available when collecting setups.
- Child website pass-through waivers are not included in the purchase UI.
- Login select screen
Adding accounts identified as 'admin' to the possibilities when logging into the Admin Menu with an email address.
- LA-LBOR Keywords Update
Rebuilt keyword search lookups for LA-LBOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- UI: waive pass-through charges for 12 mos
- Direct Signup: Existing Account detected
Fixed style and form not populating when duplicate account detected on direct signup.
- UI to waive additional MLS fees
Enabled CSR promotions in activation, signup, and upgrade paths
- Add MLS: added a pre-existing MLS
- View ALL parameter for customer billing statements
- Add server timing headers to idxv3
Added tools to enable ad-hoc server side code profiling.
- Change twilio number
Provisioned new twilio number.
- MI-TAAR lot size issue
Fixed detection of empty values in MLSFeed records when doing an update.
- Cloning a new child website does not add the current set of charges
Account cloning now handles passthrus and credits correctly.
- Blog Welcome post incorrect links
Our Welcome blog post link macros were never updated to reflect our new “pretty URLs”. This has been fixed for all accounts.
- Upgrade - waive surcharge for 1 year promo bug
Fixed promotion not receiving correct value.
- Mask custom image upload broken
When you chose your own file manager image to use as a banner mask, the background image CSS property was being set without the “url” wrapper, and thus failed validation during compilation. This problem has been fixed
- Close Form not recognizing correct account type
Close form correctly recognizes account type when adding MLS
- error on listing display settings
Fixed a bug preventing the listing display settings page from saving properly on legacy express accounts.
- Can't add FL-NSBBOR during signup
This problem is now fixed
- Blurry featured location images
This problem is now fixed
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.