Release Notes – 2021.06.24 June 24, 2021
There is new infrastructure in place for deploying and incrementally testing new PHP7 servers. The plan is to deploy a single PHP7 "canary" server into the production web server pool. The load balancers will then route some small fraction (~1/15th) of our overall traffic to that server, which allows us to test it against real world code, while limiting our exposure.
We're still working out a few kinks with the build process that we discovered during stage testing so we won't do this until sometime after the release.
More cleanup and fixes.
- R&D: BunnyCDN price projections for IDX Photos
There is a new beta flag in place that will allow us to test using the new BunnyCDN service for IDX photos. We'll be using this to run cost projections. Please do not enable this for any accounts.
- BETA: Deliver IDX listing images from BunnyCDN instead of Google Storage
Beta flag now allows IDX images to be served from BunnyCDN.
- Clean up listing tables for deactivated accounts
- Set up dev and stage Google Ads OAuth
Dev and stage now use their respective OAuth client keys.
- Bad title format when sharing a listing on facebook ( “Rental for Rent” )
Updated generation of the og:title value (you can check with View Source) to avoid the "Rental for Rent" type of value.
- Enable MLS promotions for Add MLS path
- Remove DynamicCDN beta flag
The code is using a config flag instead of the DynamicCDN beta flag now that the feature is being used universally. The beta flag itself will be removed in a future cycle.
- Express child sites adding IDX using wrong old banner widget
Modified the change package code to not put the "bad" widget into place. This means that there is a new setup task to put a search widget in place if desired.
- Deprecate Less Files
Our LESS styles have been moved / translated to SASS so that we can have all of our Elitev5 styles under one project.
- Change TL account URL
Updated deprecated account name.
- Broken Txt/Characters for Symbols
Fixed an issue where certain special characters were being managed when being loaded and displayed in custom text fields on react templates.
- Email not parsing in TL
Created a new lead email parser for SetSchedule.
- Upgrade: Missing Package Validation
Added validation to upgrade package
- Google Ads Integration - access tokens are expiring or getting revoked
Error handling for revoked access tokens has been added and unlinking an Ads account will not revoke the access token.
- Default nav pages not working
Fixed missing URL slugs.
- Prorated Charges Incorrectly Displayed
Fixed rare case where prorated charges could be incorrectly displayed
- Navigation link not loading page
Cleared bad routes cache.
- MLSInfo: child waiver promo not for 12 mos
Updated language for child website promos in MLSInfo sales view, removing the inaccurate reference to "12 months".
- Default nav links not working
Fixed cloning code to ensure creation of URLSlugs for all standard Pages (advanced search, etc).
- Downgrading account causes hosting credits to become charges
- Stage: console errors on homepage
Removed error reporting for (blog image) files not using a file manager path.
- OH-CINN simple zip code search not showing
Increased the limit for omnilocation autocomplete options from 10 to 15 to reduce the chances of a desired option not being present in the list.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.