Release Notes – 2021.07.22 July 22, 2021
- IDX Photos
We're in process of cutting over to use the BunnyCDN service for idx photos. There should be no visual difference to customer websites.
- Prospector Idle State
This change already went out on Monday. It makes it easier to resume work in Prospector when you've been idle for a while.
We're currently working on cleaning up pass-through fees.
- MLS Compliance
Colorado Metrolist (CO-COMLS) has fairly strict regulations for how their data can be displayed. We've created a few new MLS settings (and started honoring a few older ones) to meet these on our latest react website platform.
- And a few fires
Both related to non-standard really big accounts - but different issues:
- Fusion crossed some magic threshold that caused it's Control Panel account profile page to 500 with an out of memory error. We'll be running a cleanup script on this account after the release.
- Platinum crossed some magic threshold of having too many images in its cloud storage bucket (from all of the agent profiles they add) - which broke the agent editing UI. A fix for that is already e-released.
- MWS Lead Capture Disclaimer
Added a disclaimer to the MWS lead capture form stating ‘we may call your phone number’
- “Google Screened” Ads Information
We’ve investigated the new “Google Screened” ads that have appeared at the top of Google’s search results for real estate terms, and published an informative blog post
- Blank Featured Location Pages
Fixed site data.
- Admin login and Edit Website doesn't work
Fixed "Admin Menu" and "Edit Website" links in the user account menu on react templates.
- Child account pass-through cleanup
New child accounts will not so charges/credits for non active MLS
- Upgrade: Pricing Page - missing "expected setups" input
Close notes will ask for expected setups on upgrade path.
- Add MLS: redundant target cities field
Target Cities removed from Add MLS path close notes.
- Visitor Registration Settings Error
Fixed an issue that prevented editing registration form inputs on accounts that had a domain attached.
- ReactURLUtility - error in array reference
Fixed, added protection around array references.
- Manual listing showing old brokerage
Manual listings can now display office information in the "Listed By" section of the listing details screen, and the office is editable on the Listing Edit page
- Fusion - 500 PHP Error
Fixed a memory error when a client has a large number of charges.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.