Release Notes – 2021.10.28 2021 M10 28
- Billing / Price Increase
We're raising prices soon, both for all new sales and for many existing customers.
- Page Load Speed
- More server-side performance optimizations
- gzip sass based custom css files
- Select files from within folder on documents page
Documents page now uses a modern file manager integration.
- Add tooltips for Keyword filter advanced mode
Added tooltips for the keywords filter advanced mode to explain the meanings of all the option combinations: with/without, all/any.
- BunnyCDN - cache controls
- CO-DAAR keywords need updating
Added keyword search terms to new commercial lease feed from CO-DAAR
- NY-ODBOR barn keyword
Added "barn" keyword search term to NY-ODBOR.
- Update MLS disclaimer logos (dimensions)
- AR1114854 - Unable to link Mailchimp
Removed customer's Mailchimp record from their old account.
- Keyboard Swipeable-Views breaks on compiled build
- Carousel keyboard left/right keys no longer working
- Improve performance of ImageCDN by reducing magic function calls
- Model is making excessive numbers of calls to Utility:is_production
Optimized performance by reducing repeated calls to utility function.
- Model::databaseConfigFromClassName should cache its results
Improved performance by optimizing model config loading behavior.
- Array_key_exists is significantly more costly than isset and empty
Improved performance by optimizing use of isset/empty vs array_key_exists.
- AR1117952 - Unable to link mailchimp
Removed Mailchimp record from customer's old account.
- Sprintf is costly -- replace it with simple string/variable expansion where possible
Improved performance by optimizing string construction where possible.
- Model::changeTrackingEnabled inexplicably carries tons of extra overhead
Improved performance by optimizing model change tracking behavior.
- Elitev5 eliminate application_deferred.js
- AutoLoader::load might not need to be scanning the file system
Improved performance by optimizing class autoloading.
- AR1114054 - Multiple MLS's remove duplicate listings
Applied dangerous setting to account to avoid cancellation.
- Expected MRR - Signup Process
Updated the signup and upgrade processes to require a value be provided for "Expected MRR" when processed by internal users.
- AR935924- Switching to V5 Template
Created a script to automate adding beta flags to accounts and all their children at once.
- Reactivate Jeane Weise's website
Reactivated child site.
- User::ui_states is horribly inefficient
Improved performance by optimizing user state data loading.
- STG: Default Saved Search Table Image issue
- Purchase Process - Removal of "Custom Tasks"
- Website XML Sitemap Issues - October 2021
Fixed date formatting in sitemaps.
- Featured Listing Card Flip animation problem
- Compiled CSS is not compressed
Improved size loading performance by properly compressing a previously uncompressed compiled css file.
- SrcSet for CardImages
Card Images now use a SrcSet to serve different source options (varying pixel density)
- AR1114044 - Google Ads Conversion Error
- Agent photo missing at certain breakpoints
- Listing card text problem
Reversed e-release for ENG-15792 to fix resulting issues.
- AZ-TAAR logo is being distorted on the IDX disclaimer
Fixed dimensions for mls logo
- AR426470 - Email Signature not Updating
Fixed failed data sync.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.