Release Notes – 2021.12.01 2021 M12 1
- Eliminated react-responsive dependency
Removed react-responsive since it does not work with server-side rendering. Replaced it with options that are.
- Blog Page editing changes
Revised the blog page editing UI to be consistent with the page editing UI for all other page types.
- Elitev5 eliminate application.js
- Implement a sound crawling strategy
Reworked robots.txt directives to better optimize crawling
- Banner Widget Rework
Revised banner widget to use a pure CSS approach rather than the slower JS solution we were previously using.
- Login with FB app - help center article and video
New instructions for customers to create and link their own Facebook app, enabling Facebook login
- Agent Profile: Phone and Email only available with user
- GA-ABOR keywords
- KY-SCKAOR Keywords Update
Keyword search lookup tables for KY-SCKAOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- KY-RASKI Keywords
Rebuilt keyword search lookup tables for KY-RASKI after a data provider search deprecated previous mappings.
- Broker's Advantage - Sales Summary
Sales Summary will reflect Broker Advantage Credit
- AR1115827 - Request TX-BRYAN Keywords
Several outdoor cooking related keyword search terms have been added to TX-BRYAN.
- Check to see if ApplicationController::build_designation_lists is still needed
Improved performance by removing calls to costly deprecated function.
- Question about Waterfall Images for SamElam.com
Improved performance on non office sites by removing extraneous fetch for agent roster data.
Improved performance by cacheing fetches for agent profile data.
- ApplicationController::application_setup_account_new is still very heavy
Improved performance by optimizing basic account setup functions.
- Blog comment styling - css only
Removed media query components from the blog commenting area. These are problematic for server-side rendering.
- DomainUtility::get_url might benefit from local caching
Improved performance by caching egress routing calls.
- MLSData::feed_last_updated could request all MLSes at once
Improved performance by optimizing the loading of MLS data.
- MLSData::generate_disclaimer_info has room for optimization
Improved performance by optimizing the generation of MLS disclaimers.
- Remove media query components from Modals
- Leads in Prospector not Closing (11-09-2021)
Account linking is working again
- Remove media query components from location bar search
- MLSData::rentals_available could be cached
Improved performance by caching a check to see of loaded MLSes have rental data.
- ReactIdx::react_mls_settings has room for improvement
Improved performance by optimizing loading of MLS settings for react.
- PageController::setup_navigation_menu takes way too long
Improved performance by optimizing the loading of nav menu data.
- PageController::get_react_idx_user has room for improvement
Improved performance by optimizing the loading of user data for react.
- Listing details media query cleanup
Reworked the media queries on listing details to allow for eventual server-side rendering
- Rework media queries for idx search results
Prepare idx search results pages for server side rendering. Remove dependencies on react-responsive.
- Lead assignment from office capture address
- Update media queries for filters modal
Prepping for server-side rendering. Removed dependency on react-responsive.
- Media queries for Save Search button
Removed react-responsive as a dependency, in preparation for server-side rendering.
- ContentTypeSet::build_content_type_set_array takes perplexingly long
Improved performance by adding cacheing to a core template structure defining table.
- AR751526 Missing Leads
Restored deleted contacts.
- Add Rapattoni to our list of Vendor Access Fee options
Added Rapattoni to the vendor fee options.
- Autoposter not showing business pages as options
Updates the Admin Menu -> Settings -> Facebook to allow choosing the user's Facebook profile page in addition to any pages they might have. This might require updates to the help center.
- Tell a friend form broken due to missing captcha js
- New Pricing Visible in Signup Path
Fixed issue with pricing display in signup
- Zip code option not appearing
Fixed an issue with how autocomplete location options are limited.
- Bulk custom redirect does not work on chrome
Debugged site data upload.
- Schedule a showing button not working
- TL macro's showing the brackets
- Featured locations showing wrong search if not refreshed
Fixed an issue where data would not properly update when navigating between featured location pages with custom location types.
- Nav menu pop up form
Fix for modal links in main navigation and nav widgets
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.