Release Notes – 2022.02.03 February 3, 2022
- Default Cards view for Saved Search pages
By default, out of the box, we want to put performance first (even over a nice user experience feature). So we're changing the way we build saved search pages so that they all have the "Cards" view by default. Saved search pages that include the map when they first load are slower and not as good for SEO.
- To help accomplish this, we're introducing a new global setting for "default view". (Another one) There is already one for IDX searches - for when someone uses a search form. That one will stay intact and will continue to show the Split view by default. The new setting will be the global default for saved search and featured listings pages and will be set to Cards view.
- Note that even though the pages start with "Cards" view, the map is still available. The "Show map" link is still there and works.
- Any new account (testdrive) created after the production release on 2/2 will have these defaults in place.
- TX-KBOR Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables have been rebuilt for TX-KBOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- NY-ECRBOR Keywords
Keyword search lookups were rebuilt for NY-ECRBOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- GA-GAAOR Keywords need to remapped
Rebuilt keyword search lookup tables for GA-GAAOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- SC-GIDX Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for SC-GIDX after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- GA-SEMLS Keywords
Keyword search mappings were built for GA-SEMLS where possible, although very little data was present.
- TL showing source code of agent signatures
SMS does not support HTML, so now we strip out HTML tags before sending SMS messages.
- CA-MAX Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for CA-MAX were rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- New global default view for SS pages
Added a second global view default which will apply to pages and other embedded search content.
- PA-TREND built-before field
Improved accuracy of searching for a max year built without a minimum year built value.
- Default Settings for Featured Locations widget
Changed default settings for any new homepage featured locations widgets that get created going forward to use cards with no links, instead of the current tiles with links
- Flex: Edit Mode Pages UI
When the FlexPages beta flag is on (react only), a new flex page type section appears, showing a list of existing pages of that type, and a button to add a new one.
- New Toast Package for Elitev5
Implemented a new module for toast notifications, with smaller JS footprint and fewer styling dependencies.
- Offer of Compensation
Release Comment: Added disclaimer macros to MLS info to show a note about offers of compensation where appropriate.
- KY-LBAR waterfront keyword
Added waterfront keyword search term to KY-LBAR.
- TX-NTREIS Map Senior Communities keyword
Added "senior community" keyword search term to TX-NTREIS.
- Old commercial type
Changed the default value for commercial listings setting
- MS-MUN needs keywords mapped
Keyword search lookup tables have been rebuilt for MS-MUN after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Fix issues with last_full_listing_update sanity check
Fixed several issues with listing update that caused some new and changed listings to be missed.
- Styling Engine problem - font color
Make H3 elements in featured location "tiles" are now hard-coded to white, and not affected by the H3 color from the styling engine.
- Reset Password as a consumer
Fixed an issue with the enduser forgot password tool.
- No banner margin bottom on Luxury Pro Template (L035)
Missing margin is now fixed.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.