Release Notes – 2022.02.17 February 17, 2022
- 404 Page For Removed Listings
Removed listings were correctly returning a 404 server response, but the content of the page showed broken widgets. This has been corrected.
- MLS compliance: Display Compensation Text Next to Offer Percent
Supporting request from NM
- AL-GCMLS Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for AL-GCMLS have been rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Flex: Add/Edit Page
R&D for a new “flex page” concept
- Owner Profile Verification Email
Revised the verification email content to decrease changes of landing in spam folders.
- Special Character on End User Forgot password screen
Fixed a text issue on the enduser forgot password screen.
- TMLS IDX Compliance | NC-TRIANGLE logo not updating
Purged Bunny CDN cache for MLS logo.
- Banner overflow in safari/firefox
Banner content overflow was not handled consistently in all browsers when using “CSS aspect-ratio”. We have revised our CSS for better browser support.
- Overlay Content Widget error
Fixed an issue with the template account data copy script.
- Spacing for Featured Locations Widget
Provided new tools to address spacing issues with FL content blocks.
- Editing new agent profile reenables lead assignment
Fixed an issue where turboleads settings were not being properly established when new agent profiles were created.
- Map not showing up
Fixed a bug that prevented the map from rendering
- Broken schedule form from email link
Fixed broken link
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.