Release Notes – 2022.03.17 March 17, 2022
- Listing Details Buttons
You now have the option to show/hide both the "Map" and "Printable Flyer" buttons on listing details pages. They are shown by default.
- Market Report widget on side column
We have exposed some additional settings on the widget to allow users to address this graphics issue: - Large Input checkbox (default checked) Affects both the input and the button (only at desktop+ size) - Combined Input and Button (default checked) Un-checking allows the input and button to be separated instead of always combined.
- PA-LZCR Keywords
Added keyword search terms to PA-LZCR.
- TX-NCBR New MS needs Keywords
Built keyword lookup tables for new MLS TX-NCBR.
- SC-ABOR Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables rebuilt for SC-ABOR after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- AZ-WARDEX Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables were rebuilt for AZ-WARDEX after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Update TurboLeads app certs and other administrative info
App store certs and other listing data for TurboLeads were updated.
- SC-TRIDENT 1st floor master options
Added "bedroom on main floor" keyword search term to SC-TRIDENT.
- Remove Sample Data Popup
Cleared irrelevant checklist item.
- FL-SUN search for no condo fees
Added condo fee related keyword search terms to FL-SUN.
- VA-RVAOR Short Term Rentals keyword
Added "short term rental" keyword search term to VA-RVAOR.
- Non sticky header
Disabled sticky nav setting.
- Account: Payment Method: label styling bug
A few of the fields on the payment method view had labels that right aligned instead of left aligned like all the other field labels. This has been fixed.
- VA-RVAOR brokerage name needs to be all caps
Cleaned up IDX data.
- Setting to show/hide buttons on listing details page
There are new listing display settings that allow you to show/hide the map button and the printable flyer button.
- Homesnap lead parsing
Added TurboLeads lead parsing support for a new provider (Homesnap).
- Flip Card backside text inherits heading color
Corrected flip card styling to avoid problems with dark themed websites.
- Support site blog link issue
Updated broken links in support article.
- Preview picture not loading
Verified listing updates are now working properly.
- Font Awesome v6 icons don't work
Upgraded to FontAwesome V6 in order to support the newer icons
- PA-ECCBOR- Camp Listings
Added campsite keyword search term to PA-ECCBOR.
- TL not parsing leads from Lands America
Fixed TurboLeads lead parsing for LandsAmerica.
- Admin cannot edit child sites
Fixed issues when switching accounts as an admin user when the account being switched to needs a password reset or TOS acceptance.
- ADA button display on listings mobile
The Accessibility button is now moved above the bottomTray when necessary
- Changes not saving to featured location page
Fixed an issue when editing featured location content blocks.
- Error when Cloning Child Site for New Child Site
Cleaned account data for cloning process.
- Photos not showing in listing manager
Verified that listing update occur correctly.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.