Release Notes – 2022.04.14 April 14, 2022
- Flex: signup/login button
Flex editor button blocks can now link to modal signup/login form or a modal iframe.
- Flex: Market Report Search Form
Added a new block type (structure) of Market Report Search Form to the content editor
- Flex: IDX Search Form
Added a new block type (structure) of IDX Search Form to the content editor
- Scroll Reveal Hook for Elitev5
Created an optimized “scroll reveal” hook in our React application, as a replacement for the Jquery approach that is now deprecated.
- Help Center article for Documents page
Added new help center documentation for the special office-only Documents page.
- Mortgage Calculator on Listing Detail Page
Added new MLS compliance flag to force the payment estimator tool to display under listing details instead of embedded within them.
- Agent Profile - contact info markup/spacing
Make sure appropriate bottom margin is set on the contact info section of agent profile pages - regardless of whether there is a p element present or not.
- Mls Info cleanup
Cleaned up unused MLS compliance settings.
- Stage error when clicking admin menu as end user
This error has been fixed.
- Old Featured Listing Routes in Sitemap
Updated Sitemap generator to produce the correct URLs for Featured Listings when using a new template.
- Mobile Map Button - Styling Issue
Fixed a minor styling issue associated with an incorrect className
- 500 error adding domain name
Fixed an error when adding domains with older accounts
- Housetracks not loading status or type fields
This has been fixed.
- Testdrive and Direct signup error
Fixed a syntax issue associated with our php 7.4 upgrade.
- Occasional error on Listing Details page for Sold Listing
Another error associated with our upgrade to PHP 7.4 is now fixed.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.