Release Notes – 2022.05.12 May 12, 2022
- PHP Upgrade follow-up tasks
More fixes following the PHP upgrade from our last release.
- NY SOP instructions
Added a conditional clause to the welcome email for New York customers reminding them of their obligations to link to a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document.
- MLS Agent Code Mappings
Added a new way to manage agent/agent code mappings for "MLS" type accounts to identify which agents own which listings without importing featured listings.
- TurboLeads office/private clarification
Adjusted text on the TurboLeads settings screen to improve the clarity of certain settings.
- New Agent Codes view
New agent codes management page for "mls" type accounts allows you to start with the agent codes found in the idx feed and map them back to your agents.
- Flex: background properties
Added customizable background properties for certain elements in our BETA Flex Editor.
- Flex: border radius advanced
Added customizable border-radius properties for certain elements in our BETA Flex Editor.
- Reactivation Billing Error
Remove charges on incomplete activations
- Alt text for Agent Card template
Added alt text to the image in our Agent Card template
- Injection attack protection
Added validation to filter autocomplete requests to improve security.
- MI-JMLS lakefront keyword
Fixed mapping for the "lake front" keyword search term on MI-JMLS.
- FL-MID beachfront keyword not working
Improved mapping for the beachfront keyword search term on FL-MID.
- KS-HMLS - Maintenance Requested keyword
Added "Maintenance provided" keyword search term to KS-HMLS.
- ND-GNMLS New MLS Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for ND-GNMLS after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- GA-CARPET Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for GA-CARPET have been rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- TX-NTREIS Keywords
Rebuilt keyword search lookup tables for TX-NTREIS after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- WA-SPOKANE Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for WA-SPOKANE have been rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- NM-SWMLS Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for NM-SWMLS were rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- SimplePie feed errors occurring frequently in the logs
Upgraded RSS software, should catch a couple more RSS feeds. Also improved error messages so that we can find and remove bad feed urls in the future.
- Log error WebForm undefined index
Fixed an error in processing custom forms.
- Annual charge never applied for 2021
Charges fixed for account
- Charges incorrect after upgrade
Adding additional MLSs will now select primary mls alphabetically.
- PHP log error - custom_form.tp mls_id index access issue
Fixed a PHP compatibility issue when drawing custom forms referencing bad listing data.
- NH-NERN bad character in brokerage name
Fixed the display of certain special characters in listed and sold by attributions on listing details.
- PHP log error - details_responsive_content undefined mls_id index
Fixed a php compatibility issue with displaying listing data with an edge case bad data set.
- PHP log error - ReactWebsite undefined content_index reference
Fixed a PHP compatibility issue with malformed custom form requests.
- PHP log error - search_calculators.tpl array access issue
Fixed a PHP compatibility error when drawing payment calculators on legacy sites.
- Wrong timezone on TL
Fixed data save/sync issue.
- PHP log error - ReactIdxDescription countable error
Fixed a PHP compatibility error when generating search descriptions with unexpected parameters.
- PHP log error - BlogController array access issue
Fixed PHP compatibility error with bad blog comment requests.
- PHP log error - WebUser return render issue
Fixed a PHP compatibility error in edge cases of enduser authentication.
- MLS disclaimer icon not updating
Cleared CDN cache for stuck MLS logo.
- PHP log error - WebFormController undefined index issue
Fixed a php compatibility issue when processing custom forms.
- PHP log error - AmpController array access issue
Fixed a PHP compatibility error in amp page generation.
- Unable to Assign leads
Fixed turboleads deployment issues that were breaking access to the user stack.
- PHP log error - ListingSearchController return render issue
Fixed a php compatibility issue modifying searches under certain circumstances.
- Error Export leads
Fixed a server deployment issue that prevented TurboLeads contact exports from working properly.
- Widget formatting broken on reactivated site
Fixed an image styling issue associated with some legacy custom content templates
- Agent roster image width
Recent CSS cleanup negatively impacted the custom agent roster styling. We've restored the necessary “legacy” CSS to fix this.
- Housetrack email formatting
Corrected some markup / styling issues that were introduced during the cleanup efforts associated with our recent PHP upgrade
- Saved listing link in notes not working
Fixed an issue with the reporting of saved listing events to turboleads, where the attached listing URL was not including a domain name, and thus could not be properly opened from turboleads.
- Default Welcome widget issue
Fixed macro substitution when building content as accounts are created.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.