Release Notes – 2022.06.09 June 9, 2022
- Next PHP Version Testing
We're working on updating our web servers and code to a new version of PHP, and there will be one or more of the servers in production running in parallel to help us catch any bugs.
- Page Save Warning Prompt Before Leaving Page
For the Admin Menu settings pages: Visitor Registration, Meta Tags, and Extra Code, it will now warn you if you try to leave with unsaved changes.
- More Inclusive / Diverse Blog Images
Revised our blog images per customer feedback
- Market Report (all versions) requires you to type more than just the number
Market Report search inputs will now have more refinement in how the autocomplete options box prompts the user when no options have been found.
- WI-RANW Compliance: Municipality near County
"Municipality" will now show in the essential info section of listing details when available in MLS data.
- Blog timezone display issue
Fixed an issue where legacy templates were not properly respecting blog timezone settings.
- NH-NERN Website Compliance Audit Printable Flyer
Identified requested MLS compliance flag.
- Image Processing - new parameter for CA_REINFOLINK
Updated RETSUtils to handle this new parameter. It's not being used yet (always 'Public' currently)
- Allow Flip Cards widget in Banner Overlay content area
Opened up the banner overlay content area to accept more content types, including the Flip Cards widget.
- Add Keywords for farm use
Added various land use related keyword search terms to MI-SWMRIC.
- MO-GSBOR Name Change
Editing disclaimers in MLS Info will now properly log to MLSInfoLog.
- Address listing update failures
Made improvements to the listing update process.
- Blog post images point to development account
Updated the template accounts so that new accounts created do not have a reference into the development file manager space for images in the blog post.
- Shrinking logo issue
Fixed a Safari bug that was warping the aspect ratio of "shrinking" logos when they didn't have a height or width set.
- Blog Commenting Not Working
Blog commenting was broken by a Recaptcha error associated with our recent PHP upgrade. This has been fixed.
- Error reporting not working correctly in the WebAdmin menu
Some error messages in the Admin menu were being lost, this is now cleaned up.
- Offer Of Comp Display Bug (Elitev5)
Corrected a case where we rendered an unnecessary compensation disclaimer message in the absence of data.
- Mortgage calc values cut off on mobile
Revised the mortgage calculator styling to shrink the labels instead of the inputs on small screens, so that the values remain visible
- Custom page requiring registration when setting is off
Fixed an issue where page publishing modal registration settings edits could get caught up in stale server side route caches.
- Idx search url bug when switching listing types
When searching idx and changing listing types, clear out any property type values that are no longer valid for the new listing type.
- Ads Admin 500 error
Fixed bug that allowed non-ihouse created ads to load in interface.
- Content blocks audit fixes
Miscellaneous backend content block cleanup
- Website footer logo issue
Fixed a styling bug that was breaking a footer logo's aspect ratio.
- 500 error on Automate blog posts
Fixed reference causing the error on the "Automate Blog Posts" screen. Also updated error reporting on a few other screens.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.